Generating Better renewable energy consultants bring real hands-on experience of operating and maintaining large renewable energy plants and shares this with owners, investors, suppliers and regulators to help deliver performance excellence.
We provide operation and maintenance advice, consultancy and support to maximise output, deliver high safety standards, comply with legal requirements, operate effectively and control O&M costs.
We provide support during pre-operational phases, handover from construction into operations and throughout the operational life of the assets. We also support OFTO projects. We provide support for offshore wind, onshore wind, wave and tidal sectors in the following areas:
- Concept development & strategy
- Risk Management, Standards, procedures and compliance including H&S
- Pre-operational planning and mobilisation,Handover planning and operational readiness projects
- Warranty and defect management, end of warranty planning
- Operational improvement projects
- OFTO asset management advice and support
For more information see the Services page.